The information that you will need is:
- Email Address:
- Account Username:
- Account Password:
- POP3 Incoming Mail Server: (mail.yourdomain.xxx)
- SMTP Outgoing Mail Server: (mail.yourdomain.xxx)
- Outgoing Mail Server Requires Password Authentication (needs a password to send)
- Change outgoing SMTP server port from 25 to 366 (some ISPs block port 25)
- If this is the first e-mail account on your iPhone, tap Mail. Otherwise, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap Other.
- Tap in the Name box and enter your full name.
- Tap in the Address box and enter your full e-mail address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Tap in the Password box and enter your password.
- Tap Save.
- Tap POP.
- Under Incoming Mail Server Host Name, enter your mail server address (i.e. mail.yourdomain.com).
- Enter your username and your password.
- Under Outgoing Mail Server Host Name, enter your outgoing server name, same as Incoming Mail Server Host Name (i.e. mail.yourdomain.com).
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Tap Save.
- You also may need to change the SMTP Port from 25 to 366. On the About Page under External SMTP setting it should show the following:
External SMTP setting:
Server name: mail.yourdomain.com
Encryption method: None